Welcome to the Monmouth County Swimming Conference.
The aims and objectives of the conference are as follows:
- To encourage interest in competitive swimming for all individuals.
- To teach fundamentals, skills and techniques, rules and other factors or conditions conducive to good competitive swimming
- To stress team spirit, individual and team fair play, sportsmanship, character building, and other attributes conducive to good citizenship and the furtherance of athletics.
- To stress, plan, execute and maintain all standards of physical fitness set forth by the President’s Council on Physical Fitness.
- To use as a guide the standards set forth by the latest USA Swimming & Diving Rulebook.
- To ensure an efficient and good standing conference by high standards of sanitation and health of all related facilities and individuals.
- To ensure an efficient and good standing conference by high standards of supervision, administration, coaching and guidance.
- To ensure an efficient and good standing conference by the continual abiding of the primary goal of amateur athletics, the proper welfare of the competitor and the secondary goal, the team conference welfare.
- To work closely with any other organization or business that shares in a common goal.
Simple formatted text