New Jersey Race Club
*** New Jersey Race club swim team is having their Fall/winter season tryouts July 24th and Aug 14th at 10am. All tryouts will be held out of the facility they train in year round. Rock Sports Club in Tinton Falls. 3092 Shafto Road, Tinton Falls ( Buiding 3 in the back )
- No pre registration is necessary all paperwork will be done day of
- There is a $10 tryout fee
- Swimmers should bring a Suit, cap and goggles to tryout
Potential Swimmers should be able to complete the following to be a part of our competitive swim team:
- 8 and unders will swim 25 yards of freestyle and 25 yards of backstroke without stopping.
- 9 and 10’s will swim 50 yards of freestyle, 50 yards backstroke and 1 other stroke of their choice. They will need to be proficient in 2 strokes for our Junior 1 group and 3 strokes for our Junior 2 group.
- 11 and 12’s will swim 50 yards of freestyle, 50 yards of backstroke and 50 yards of 1 other stroke. Swimmers will need to be proficient in 3 strokes in order to be on our competitive program.
- 13 and Overs should contact Andreas and/or Kyle with their swimming times. This will allow us to best place them to be successful.
► NJRC Also has a Pre Competitive program. This program is for any swimmer who comes out for the team that we feel isn't quite ready for our competitive program. The goal for our pre competitive program is to train each swimmer to their individual ability and get them ready for our competitive team.